Customer service is a centerpiece for a great customer experience
Customer Services is a crucial element within the value chain: connecting all information from the online shop over payment status to parcel tracking to deliver a top-notch, transparent and customer-centric customer service.
Our customer service solutions of Arvato Supply Chain Solutions are an integral component of our e-commerce and supply chain offerings. During implementation, we ensure that the solutions are targeted to your end customers and their needs. They must also be flexible and scalable in order to ensure maximum accessibility and customer service – even during seasonal peaks or periods of business growth.
Our teams are multilingual and speak 11 languages. We rely on native speakers and employees with the necessary product or sector expertise and who are familiar with national and international regulations. Currently our 800+ customer service employees support 11 B2C fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands as well as 9 loyalty and 30 healthcare clients in different service center locations in Europe.
experience in Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle brands
contacts per year
- Multilingual support from several European countries
- 1st and 2nd level support for e-commerce inquiries (order, payment, delivery, returns)
- Omnichannel support (e.g. retail and 2nd level marketplaces)
- Product consultation
- Hybrid live chat with chat bot including all messenger and social media channels
- Review management (e.g. online ratings and reviews)
- Service automation (e.g. self-service, chatbots)
- Proactive customer communication (e.g. in case of troubleshooting)
- Customer insight analysis
- Up- and cross-selling
Success factor: technology
The central CRM and contact center software BSI offers many features and benefits, paving the way to the future of e.g. RPA (Robotic Process Automation), AI-assisted, and self-service solutions
- Configurable 360° customer view incl. order, delivery and payment status & contact history
- Customer Journey Design with use of CRM data, AI (e.g. for intelligent FAQs)
- 360°: We have a holistic view of the customer journey including all contact, delivery and payment status.
- Experience: We have a deep understanding of the e-commerce lifecycle.
- Feedback: We use customer feedback for improving the entire order-to-cash process.
- Proactive: We anticipate customers’ needs and offer proactive support to keep customers happy and engaged.
- Digital: We deliver digital customer service solutions, first of all exceeding self-service, while optimizing your cost level.
More about Customer Serivce