Quality Supply Chain Management Based on the Highest Standards
In order to ensure the high quality of our services at all times, Arvato Supply Chain Solutions uses a broad portfolio of standards and instruments for its quality supply chain management. The requirements of the particular sectors and customers, along with the extent to which the services are internationalized, determine the mix of measures used in our supply-chain business. We continuously check, validate and qualify our processes and technology across national borders, whether the relevant area is IT, the warehouse, fulfillment or distribution. In the healthcare sector, for example, our European quality supply chain management system ensures uniform quality standards for our customers in all countries. Furthermore, regular internal and external audits are performed to monitor adherence to those standards.
Process optimization and continuing education for employees in the area of quality management allow us to focus on our goal of attaining the highest possible level of customer satisfaction. Our portfolio of quality supply chain management standards and instruments undergoes continuous review and development.
Our Quality Supply Chain Management Standards and Instruments
A focus on the customer
- Quality agreements
- Monitoring and reporting of customer SLAs
- Customer feedback instruments (quarterly business reviews, customer audits, customer surveys)
- Company-wide quality policies and quality objectives, along with rigorous follow-up
- Risk management
- Lean management (e.g. 5S, visualization, gemba, kaizen)
- Instruments to guide continuous improvement process
- Internal audits and management reviews
Training & knowledge management
- Professional solutions for planning, implementation, documentation and checking the effectiveness of trainings
- Specialized trainings, language trainings, leadership trainings, etc. (internal and external)
- Authorized trainers, e.g. through the Luftfahrtbundesamt (National Aviation Authority) for air safety and hazardous materials training
- Welcome days, best practice days – Operational excellence, expert circles, IT innovation club, etc.
- Use of cutting-edge IT technologies based on SAP as prerequisite for process safety, efficiency and a high level of service quality
- Use of SharePoint as an information and collaboration platform established at a cross-national level
- Use of master control in our healthcare business
Professional supplier management
- Supplier audits
- Supplier evaluation
- Quarterly reporting
Certifications based on business requirements:
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- DIN EN ISO 13485:2016
- GDP and GMP manufacturer authorization; authorization for wholesale commerce with medicinal products
- DIN EN ISO 14001: 2015
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 27001: 2013
- Authorized Economic Operator (AEO F)
- Regulated Agent TPL
- TAPA A Standard
- PCI Standard
- Binding quality agreements and regular auditing and certification
- Need-appropriate customer solutions through broad portfolio of quality management instruments
- Uniform quality standards across national borders
- Transparency through customer feedback instruments such as quarterly reporting, customer audits and customer surveys
And we can do much more! Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tell us about your individual application and requirements. We make it possible - the right solution for you!