Achieve transparency, cost optimization and growth with efficient transport solutions in a global network
Our transport solutions are oriented on the steadily growing expectations of end customers: fast, reliable and flexible delivery – and with complete transparency throughout the delivery process.
This is why globally operating brands and major corporations trust our years of experience in transport systems and benefit from working with us as a partner that offers an international, flexible and cost-optimized network. Whether B2B, direct to retail, B2C, line hauling or a combination of the options (omnichannel), our solutions are designed to allow you to focus on the individual business and fully exploit the potential for growth. In our cost- and service-optimized transport solutions, we rely on a large number of international carriers and manage them with the help of our SAP-based transport management system.
The European transport market varies very sharply from country to country, such as in regard to delivery times, cold-chain services, and costs. This situation presents numerous challenges for every transport management concept. Our solution integrates centrally the carrier-independent connection of more than 100 carriers with various services, from globally operating parcel service providers to local heroes and forwarding agents for special transports.
Overview of solutions
Track & Communicate
B2C local hero strategy
- Direct feed-in at local B2C partners in Europe
- Consolidated cross-dock and line haul management
- Expertise in the last mile and cold chain.
Spare parts logistics and emergency deliveries
- Decentralized regional distribution centers and forward-stocking locations for ad-hoc deliveries in emergencies, including replenishment management
- Deliveries to the technician’s car trunk and to a pick-up and drop-off location
- Returns management from the car trunk and via a pick-up and drop-off location
Experience in distribution of human medicines (GDP)
- Regular carrier audits performed
- Actively refrigerated transports 2–8 C° / 15–25 C°
- Passively refrigerated transports with risk-based approach
- B2B and B2C transports
- Targeted market analysis
to identify the best carrier, transport-relevant innovations and to add value for our customers
- Globally integrated network
made up of multiple local and international partners
- Continuous transport process optimization
to enhance customer satisfaction, delivery quality and cost reduction
in cost- and service-optimized solutions